Wednesday, March 23, 2011

it's the little things

In a bizarre twist, I have found a few things that make me happy lately, as in today.

1. I got the most amazing e-mail from Delta earlier today. They told me if I fly 6 segments (3 round-trips) by June 30, then I'll get Silver Medallion status. If I fly 12 segments (6 round-trip) then I'll get Gold status. This is fantastically amazing because I was only 4000 miles/6 segments away from getting Silver status last year, and that's after I flew somewhere at least once a month.  I already have three trips planned in April (two for work, one for leisure) so I will make Silver status for sure at the end of April!  Then, I know I'll travel somewhere in May and June, undoubtedly via plane and undoubtedly 3 times or more, so I'll for sure make Gold status by June!

2. Keith and I are going to the Red Wings game tonight. This is the first time I will be sitting in the lower bowl, so it's super exciting for me. We picked this game because it is only one day away from our 4 year anniversary of when Keith proposed to me, which just so happened to occur at a Wings game.

3. At the end of April I'll be traveling to Malibu for work. I've never been there before. Malibu is right on the ocean, and it will be warm, and I will be working with people who have no knowledge about anything that's happened to me over the past 5 months.

4. Girl Scout cookies. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment