Today was good and relaxing. It went by quickly and I didn't break down. Keith and I played some computer games, we saw Ghost Rider (which sucked, but I bet Aidan would have liked it), ate some dinner, drank some good wine, and I made a layer cake!
Here are some pictures from today...
a toast to Aidan
I've managed to keep this guy alive for almost a year now (my cats like eating the leaves, hence the broken ones)
My parents got us an orchid plant in honor of Aidan (sorry for the crappy lighting)
It came with a cute little bear
This has been here for a while now, but this is Aidan's box, always surrounded by family
The layer cake! this is not the finished product...it's red velvet strawberry shortcake
Iced with cool whip. I've never made a cake like this before.
Topped with strawberries
Yum!
I want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has thought of, prayed for, sent things, and did things in honor of Aidan today. I am overwhelmed by all of your support! I hope my little boy can see how much we all love him and how much he was wanted. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
To Aidan, I will always miss you, baby boy, but I will love you forever. Here's to you, on your one year angelversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment