I dreamt last night that a UPS driver came to our house to deliver a package. I was home, and answered the door as he dropped off the package. Looking at the label, I realized it was not meant for us - someone else's name and address was written on it; someone I had never heard of and whose address was nowhere near our house. I yelled for the driver to come back for the package. He came back and apologized, unsure of how this mistake happened. He left with the package and drove off.
Earlier this morning a UPS truck pulled up in front of the house next to ours. I watched the driver grab a package from the back and exit his truck. He walked across the street and put the package in our neighbor's door, then went back to his truck and drove away. A half hour later I saw a FedEx truck drive by, but he didn't stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment