Monday, April 18, 2011

back to reality

I had a good time in Kansas City this past weekend. Double D and LicK 'M did many things.. we ate, drank, watched free movies, traveled back and forth between KS and MO a million times, four squared (we're not in Kansas any more!), shopped, danced like fools, hung out with giant plastic animals, and I got two manicures. Yes, two. 

I only cried once (thanks Keith) but almost cried again when the subject of kangaroos was brought up (thanks again, Keith!).

All in all, a good trip.

Thank you D&D for hosting us and taking us out and almost punching that waddling pregnant lady.



I was hoping that the positive vibes of the trip would carry me through this week, but I didn't even make it through this morning.  There are so many thoughts running through my head I don't even know where to start. They will have to be saved for another post. Or two. Or twenty.

So, just letting you know that I'm back. Back to work, back to thinking, back to feeling sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment