I've never read the books, but I know in one of the twilight novels when ugly vampire guy breaks up with emotional teenage girl, the writer creatively adds many blank chapters, one for each month ugly guy was gone. Because there was nothing important enough for sad girl to write about in her diary. Her life had no meaning without ugly guy.
I'm kinda feeling that way now..not that my life has no meaning, but there's really nothing new to write about. I'd just be whining and complaining and being sad as I always do.. Aidan should be here..pregnant people suck..blah blah blah. SSDD. Same shit, different day. (Totally borrowed that from a Stephen King novel, "Dreamcatcher.")
This week has been special, so I guess it's time to write something.
1. I had to leave a wedding early last week because I could not control my emotions. That's a first.
2. Keith and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on Tuesday.
3. Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance day.
So, that's it for now.
Always thinking of you, Aidan.

I'm thinking of you and Aiden and wishing he was here. SSDD but the love we had remains and it's okay to have the same feelings that morph into stronger or weaker ones. I'm reading and abiding with you.
ReplyDeleteI remember that feeling from when Mom died. Mom's still gone, life still sucks. Focusing on the good things like the anniversary (I still feel full just thinking about the spread from that wedding) will help.
ReplyDelete